Wednesday, February 8, 2012

2/8/12 – Six Months Old

I give up on the sign. But, here are a few moments from Oliver’s day. I had to include the Sophie shots. He hadn't been spending much time with Sophie the past few weeks…then the teething signs started this weekend and now they are inseparable again. Sheryl told me the story today that he was chewing away on Sophie when he suddenly got very mad at her and started yelling at Sophie, evidently she was not providing a satisfactory amount of comfort to his poor gums and he gave her a good scolding.

Tonight, I finally got the little man to bed after having to go in for a second round because he could not get comfortable (he was in his crib just moaning and rolling around) and needed to be cuddled. I am hoping he knocks out another two teeth at the same time and he can get some relief soon.

I also included the one photo I took on my phone last night when he was getting ready for our walk—he is just too cute in that hat.

At his recent doctor appointment, he was up to 16 lb, 6 oz and about 26 inches. At six months old, he is everything he should be--a perfect little human.










Happy 6-months old Oliver. Please feel free to take your time on the next 6-months. I know you are ready to tackle the world, but some days your mommy wishes she could make our time together last a bit longer.

4 comments:

  1. oh, time is going way too fast!! i LOVE that 3rd picture..he looks ready to attack sophie :) and look at him sitting up on his own- such a big boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing him sit up all by himself. Such a great milestone. My (little) boy turns 10 this month! Oh, how time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Be sure you have pics of those toothless top gums...they will be gone so soon. Love the smile with the bottom two showing. :)

    ReplyDelete