Sunday, June 23, 2013

Fun with Nana

My mom came out for a quick weekend visit (last weekend) and we managed to pack in a lot of fun.  Mostly we just spent time outside and showed my mom the new neighborhood and house.  Joe and I also got a date night while she was here.  Thanks Nana for the fun visit.
Walking to the bookstore (Politics and Prose), Oliver stopped, looked up as far as he could, and with the biggest smile, said, "the sunshine is peeking through the leaves."
Reading at the Bookstore.  I love how he was gently rubbing Nana's arm while she read to him.  Thanks for the bird books, Nana!
An after-lunch treat:  mint chocolate chip ice cream.  Oliver ate a whole scoop himself!
Oliver while doing crafts with Nana--car painting is serious business.




Getting a push on the swing from Nana
Helping mix the bananas for banana bread.
Did I say helping mix or tasting?
Oliver in the garden.
Watering his Dahlias.
Getting a boost from Nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment