Sunday, December 22, 2013

Trolleys and Santa

I could not bring myself to venture to the mall to wait in line and see Santa.  While we have not said much about the Santa angle of Christmas, Oliver has heard/read enough about him to have a significant interest.  He has been asking to go back to the Trolley Museum (we last visited for his birthday).  So when I discovered that Santa would be riding the trolleys this weekend, we decided it would be a win win.  I have never seen this kid get ready to leave the house so fast.  It was rainy, but he was still totally captivated the whole time.  Mostly by the trolleys, but Santa was a hit too.  He wanted to show him his plane and happily visited with him on the trolley.  When we got off the trolley, he told me he wanted Santa to come home with us in our car. 

Oliver, with a look of wonder as he watches Santa.
Holding our tickets and enjoying the sights during our trolley ride.
The yellow trolley.

No comments:

Post a Comment