Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Happy Halloween and END OF THE BILLABE YEAR!!!

This was definitely one of the most challenging billable years so far.  But, we all managed to survive, and I made my hours goal.  A big thanks to grandma for coming in at the last minute to help out.  Unfortunately, probably my favorite holiday since having kids falls on the last day of the billable year.  I missed the pumpkin carving, but I made it home just in time for costumes and trick-or-treating, before getting my last couple hours in after the kids were in bed. 

As requested by Oliver, we were a family of superheros:
Oliver -- Iron Man
Adeline -- Baby Incredible Hulk (because according to O, she can get rage angry sometimes)
Daddy -- Captain America
Mommy -- Wonder Woman
Meghan -- Super Girl






No comments:

Post a Comment