Tuesday, May 8, 2012

5/8/12 -- Nine months old

Oliver is nine months old today.  The past few weeks, Oliver has been a busy boy.  He started crawling, significantly increased his babbling vocabulary, and continues to charm us with his developing personality.

I love my baby Oliver and my heart bursts just thinking about the past 9-months we have spent watching him grow.  But, I am finally starting to let go of my sadness about him not being a baby for much longer and I am starting to embrace him growing into a little boy.  As his personality develops, I just want to get to know him and let him become the person he is meant to be.  I am grateful for every milestone and every connection his mind makes.  We are so lucky to have this amazing little person in our lives. 





1 comment:

  1. awwww, our babies are growing up!! love that last picture of him- SOOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete