Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!!

So far 2012 has been pretty lazy. We all spent most of the day in our PJs. Oliver in part because I was feeling lazy, but mostly because he was just so darn cute in them. We dozed all morning and then nursed, read some books and played with toys in bed. When we finally got out of bed, we did more of the same. I hope 2012 brings us a few more lazy weekends like this one.



Although Oliver's teeth have been visible for a couple weeks now, it has been hard to catch them in a photo. His smile in person is adorable. I don't think this sleepy eyed picture quite does him justice, but I wanted to share a picture of his two little teeth anyway.

2 comments:

  1. can't believe he has teeth already- so crazy!! and so wonderful that it was so easy for him! happy new year's to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Oliver just gets cuter and cuter! Love the pearly whites. Nuzzle those little cheeks for me. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete